Română (România)English (United Kingdom)Serbian

Solderer House

casa solderer smallAddress

7 Alecsandri St.

Dating, names and historical functions

Built between 1739 and 1744. It belonged to the “urban judge” (a position similar to today’s mayor) Peter Solderer.

In 1828, it belonged to Dimitrie Georgevici (Demeter Georgievits).

Completely renovated in 1888.

 

Architectural style

Originally, probably Baroque.

Nowadays, Classicist style. The windows’ Ionic frames from the first floor and the Corinthian ones on the second floor are representative.

 

Other information

It was one of the largest private buildings of the eighteenth century.

It housed the “Three Crowns” (“La trei coronae”) inn and the Transilvania Insurance Company in interwar period.

 

Search the site

logo-engleza-1

Events

<<  December 2018  >>
 Mon  Tue  Wed  Thu  Fri  Sat  Sun 
     
      

Fotografii din Timișoara

Fotografii din Banat

Vremea

Clear

0°C

Timișoara

Clear

Exchange rate

 

european-cities-marketing-logo

For information about the other programmes financed by the European Union in Romania, as well as for detailed information regarding the membership of Romania in the European Union, please visit the website of the Representation of the European Commission in Romania.
The accuracy and the coherence of this website is the sole responsibility of the Municipality of Timisoara and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Union.
ukash
elektronik sigara
elektronik sigara e sigara
elips c elektronik sigara
oyunlar oyna